Removal of Negatives from Ebay Account

Removal of Negatives from Ebay Account

Regular price
$250.00
Sale price
$50.00

Being legitimate and fast in your services can save your business 95% of the time but for the rest 5%, all you can do is watch your business go down. Sometimes a real situation can just land you on the receiving end of a negative feedback from a customer who does not quite grip the fact that you really are in a mess and that it's not all under your control. We, at David Willy can vouch for you in such a situation in front of eBay and can eventually get you out of this predicament.